Le Val d'Ussel
We provide you with many useful and practical services to make your holiday a relaxing one at the Proissans Val d’Ussel campsite in the Dordogne.
BAR-RESTAURANT AND SUPERMARKET
Hungry? The campsite offers snacks and take-away.
You can also have lunch or dinner at the campsite restaurant. In the morning, pick up fresh bread and pastries for breakfast.
If you suddenly realise there is something you forgot, don’t panic! You can always visit the campsite shop to get your extra bits and pieces or to stock up on tasty regional products.
- Restaurant(s): Open all year
- Takeaway: Open July and August
- Shop/supermarket: Open July and August
- Bread store: Open all year
Lighten your load! Our packages of sheets and terry towels can be rented directly from the front desk:
- 1 single bed, 1 towel and rug: 17 euros
- 1 double bed, 2 towels and rug: 30 euros
- 1 double bed, 2 single beds, 4 towels, rug: 62 euros.
- 1 double bed, 4 single beds, 6 towels, rug: 92 euros.
For young parents, baby kits are also available for rent starting at €4.50 /day.
Also on site:
- Loan of iron possible from reception.
- Rental of fishing rods
- The bike rental service (from mid-May) (in partnership with Liberty cycles Sarlat)
- For gas BBQs (daily rental), a deposit of €20 is required.
- For your safety, our campsite is equipped with an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and oxygen therapy equipment.
So that you don’t have to worry about running out of clothes, the campsite has a laundry room with washing machines and dryers (€4).
Val D’Ussel understands how important your four-legged friend is to you. That’s why your companions are allowed in our Proissans campsite. Only one dog per pitch: €5 /day
The WIFI is free during the day near reception. It is offered (subject to a fee) within the remainder of the campsite.
SEE THE SURROUNDING AREA OF THE VAL D'USSEL CAMPSITE